Operation & Maintenance
VASAVI provides power plant operations and maintenance (O&M) solutions for the power plants around the world. We have our core competency to operate and maintain power stations in optimizing the plant performance. Our O&M portfolio delivers world-class performance, in plant loading factor, availability & reliability. We offer tailored solutions, geared for optimal performance over the lifetime of the plant. Our activities include:
- Establishing the O&M organization structure
- Staff training and development
- Developing and installing management systems and procedures
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Plant performance monitoring, diagnostics and efficiency enhancement
- Management and evaluation of maintenance contracts, including the LTSA
- Technology evaluation and spares management
- Health, safety and environmental management
- Planned and unplanned maintenance (including overhauls)
Field Maintenance Services
VPSPL is an experienced field services specialist organization for plant owners, OEMs and engineering consultants, offering full-scope of mechanical, electrical & instrumentation services. VPSPL manages professional workmanship with adherence to plant safety standards & OEM procedures. VPSPL’s clientele for maintenance service work scopes includes the power generation facilities, oil & gas, cement, sugar, steel production plants, and the petrochemicals industries.
VPSPL has gained the trust of plant owners and operators for over three decades for turnkey field services. Our project managers, technical advisors, engineers and craftsmen are seasoned professionals with a broad range of experiences whose skill sets cover both common and unique models of turbo machinery from different OEMS around the world. Our reputation for providing outage support during emergency breakdown, highly skilled pool of in-house workforce, spares supply capability and high standard repairs facility has enabled us to become one of the most recognized and trusted names in the power generation industry.